What are non-surgical plastic surgeries?
Non-surgical plastic surgeries are cosmetic procedures performed by the doctor without the need for conventional operations and full or partial anesthesia, including:
- Botox injections to remove wrinkles, migraine/headaches, and excessive sweating
- Filler injections for lip augmentation, jaw aesthetics, Texas, and minor nose corrections
- Freshness needles for the face, under the eyes, and sensitive areas
- PRP plasma needles to strengthen hair
- Mole removal and other non-surgical cosmetic procedures